It’s that time again. Time for opportunity weekend. Here are some opportunities for you:
- Photolucida’s Critical Mass entry has been extended but it’s coming up soon. I know I have included this in the past but it’s such a great opportunity, I thought I would include it again. Details at the following link: https://www.photolucida.org/critical-mass/
- Still Lifes juried by Aline Smithson has a call for entries. You can find out more at the following link: https://www.sxsephotoexhibitions.com/2017/07/30/still-lifes-juror-aline-smithson-exhibition-january-5-february-28/
- Manhattan Arts International has a call for entries exploring the theme, “The Healing Power of Art.” This is an all media call, details at the following link: http://manhattanarts.com/the-healing-power-of-art-exhibition-2017/
- Pryme Editions has a call for entries exploring the theme “Happy Accidents.” Details at the following link: http://prymeeditions.com/submit/
- float Photo Magazine has a call for entries called “As You Were” exploring self portraiture. Details at the following link: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/aLsVDrnA?cid=50302ad2-2353-4ec3-ba69-aff79eb39275®ion=97900c79-1011-4279-a610-8a39e1c9991e#/main
- PhotoPlace Gallery has a call for entries juried by Karen Divine. They are looking for iPhone imagery. Details at the following link: https://photoplacegallery.com/iphone-imagery/
- Black Box Gallery has an open call for entry. The exhibition will be called “Photo Shoot: 2017.” Details at the following link: http://blackboxgallery.com/Photo%20Shoot-2017-CFE.html
- The Los Angeles Center for Photography has a call for entries exploring the theme creative portraiture. Details at their link: https://lacphoto.org/call-for-entries/creative-portrait-exhibition
Best of luck with the many opportunities that are out there for you.
Until next time…
PS This one from Zilker Park, taken with the Canon 5DS and the walkabout lens. Oh, how I love me some Zilker Park, even in this dreaded heat.