My Answers to the 20 Questions
OK, so somebody wrote in and asked me to update the 20 questions with my answers. Here goes:
* A profession or trade I would choose to be? Hands-down, a hooker. I mean, think about it. You get a lot of sex, a lot of money, and you don’t have to put up with any crap from anybody. Provided I could avoid the prision sentence, that is. Seriously, I would probably be an architect or a travel photographer. But not one who has to deal with sharks. Or customs officials. Come to think of it, I’d take the sharks, provided I had a semi-safe-ish cage and a long lens.
* Something I hate….Hmmmm. Maybe motivational speaker or aerobics instructor. Professional sky diver or somebody who plays with insects.
* Three items I would purchase if left alone in a WalMart supercenter with infinite $$$? Easy. A gun, a stereo, and a camera. Probably in that order too. Then, I’d use the gun to steal me a mars bar and I’d hightail it to Mexico.
* Drugs, booze, porn, violence or cheating? Hmmm. I probably choose the better living through chemistry if given the option. (That’s dope for you kiddies who don’t remember the 60’s.)
* MAGENTA MAGENTA MAGENTA. I’m getting a complex. I’m starting to really HATE magenta. Give me Cyan anyday.
I went out for lunch today. Went to Subway, sat outside, enjoyed the sunshine and cool breeze. Almost got attacked by a swarm of killer bees. But almost only counts in horseshoes and handguns so I still had a good time.
So I’ve survived another birthday intact. Or relatively. Haven’t been home much and I still feel caffeinated from yesterday’s fru fru coffee drink. Almost bought another one today. It’s hard being an addict. Please pass the caffeine.
I’m going to Llano this weekend to take some pictures. I’m kind of scared of this place, actually. Last time I was there, I ran into a ghost who was not very friendly. If there’s a few things I’ve learned in life, a few little “lessons” or things my mother tought me, it was to always say “please” and “thank you” and never mess with ghosts or anything that has an afterlife. It’s just not a good idea, ok? I mean, I don’t want to pick a fight with a spirit, ok? Especially not an already pissed off one. Something tells me that, in the great cosmos of the universe, that would just not be a good thing. Call it a hunch, ok? Boo.
Until next time, this is Carol, the Carol in “Carol’s Little World” signing off.